Skip to main content

VIVA Jaago Zara Music Video

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A nostalgic trip to memory lane.

Just some time ago i got in  touch with many of my old school pals through social networking site Facebook.Thanks to Technology which has brought us all closer.Connecting with long-lost friends is like checking out those class  group photo session.Whether its Facebook , Twitter or any medium of social networking,it helped me to connect with good old high school,my teachers,principal and college friends who I had not  seen or heard from in decades.Its been a topsy turvy life for me all along.But suddenly i was  filled with life meeting them though virtually.Which later on became possible in practical too.Felt those butterflies fluttering in my stomach in excitement of hearing them.Really the moment is so nostalgic & lovely to be able to know & see how gracefully we have all aged and how  wonderful they all are doing!I found myself in the muddle of my long lost friends.It was as if some  sort of telepathic connection that me and some of my old...

Street talk!

                                                                         Gray Life on the street  More people in our country lack of homes today.They live under the flyovers,under old broken bridges,inside plumbing pipeline, near railway stations, road dividers, pavements - they are everywhere.Every single day.We all pass them by uncaringly. Daily. Even me included. It is not easy  seeing  someone trying to survive on the  streets  of the city, and our reactions can range from pity, to anger, to choosing not to  see  the person at all. ... what it's like to have no home. Homelessness is about more than just poverty.And on bone chilling winters s ome arere visibly distressed and freezing, barely able to feel their hands...

My needle story.

I sat nervously, fiddling with a needle. Dwelling on matters that have essence  beyond all this fiddle. Pondering no sword can play wheedle with a needle.  Since It's the only machine with a treadle.   I sew my ballroom dress under a candle.  Boring a hole between with a wimble.  Sewing the hemline with thread and needle. Holding the seam together despite all the struggle. Keeping my finger's on the  material. Spinning it's handle with trouble.  I realize it's time to replace the needle. As I sit throughout night sewing with thread and needle.  I could hear the morning roosters crowing.  Pricking up my ears  to my cows braying.  Along with my restless beagle too baying.  With that heavenly scent of freshly baked bagel.  Licking my  toes   in company of my feet h ere yawns my beagle.  With Floppy flapping ears and sagging jaws my naughty beagle. I sat with my scissors and thimble.  Adjusting the wim...